Friday, August 23, 2013

Being an athlete, I am always on the lookout for cute & inexpensive athletic clothes. About 2+ months ago I came across this company called Ellie. I was able to get my first order of 2 pieces for only $39.95 +s/h. This came about a month after I had purchased my first pair of Lululemon wunder unders. I had become obsessed with leggings. So instead of buying another pair of $90 pants I thought I would give Ellie a try.  I ordered the Love Struck Legging & the Kiss Me Capri  (pictured below)

I was so excited to get my package in the mail! It came in a large hot pink bubble envelope! How cool!!! I had high expectations for this product and they were exceeded.  I was very happy! I usually wouldn't buy a pair of leggings that had a stripe down the side but I feel like it is so stylish! The fabrics are very soft and stretchy but, they don't bag out like some fabrics do. Ellie's 4 way stretch fabric is definitely comparable to lululemons. I found that Ellie's fabric that was used to make the LSL & KMC are a little bit lighter weight then lululemons but I actually prefer that. This way I can wear them in the winter,spring, & fall! 

I will definitely become a repeat customer. Another really cool thing about Ellie is all of their clothes are made in the USA! YAY!  Ellie makes terrific clothes for under $25 a piece. How can I say no! :) 

Check out Ellie! Get 20 % off your first order!
http://ellie/evyy.net/c/51741/58568/1664










No comments:

Post a Comment