Friday, August 23, 2013

My Second Ellie Order!



As I posted earlier this year I recently became a brand ambassador for Ellie Workout wear. I received my first package from them in February  and I have been loving my love struck leggings & kiss me capris! I wear the gear non-stop! I don't think I have ever owned such comfortable breathable workout wear! I own Lululemon but they can get kind of thick and sweaty. Where my Ellie gear has the right amount of thickness without making me overheat! The quality is excellent!  Made in the USA! The fit is amazing!  I am very impressed with how well their clothing is made and the quality of the fabric and how soft it is. I am truly in love with Ellie! 

Every month they come out with a new line of tanks, shirts, shorts, leggings, and capris!  They are very true to size as well,I order a  small  top and I usually wear a small or medium I wear a 34B and it fits me perfectly! The leggings are a small and fit me like a glove!

So for the month of March- The Little Black Collection 

I ordered the Back in Black Tank! ( Pictured right <3 <3 <3).

I love this shirt so much! I feel sexy when I wear it whether its to go workout at the local rec center or when I wore it out on the town with my friends to go sing karaoke! Just a warning you are going to look hot in it and you will be noticed by members of the opposite gender! I am currently wearing this shirt as I type this review and I never want to take it off! The fabric is very breathable yet not see through. The built in sports bra covers everything it needs to so you don't have to worry about popping out ever. I really hope Ellie comes out with a neon collection and makes this shirt with a hot pink sports bra! 

The second piece I received was the little black leggings( pictured lower right). The fit again is just amazing! The fit me exactly like my wonder unders but they are not as thick making them the perfect pants! You know how everyone says every girl needs a little black dress... every girl needs a little black legging by Ellie! The quality is great! They don't stretch out after almost a full day of wear. They are my new go to pants! 

I love Ellie! I hope if you haven't tried out their product you do! Since I am a brand ambassador if you use this link you get 20% off!!! :) 
http://ellie.evyy.net/c/51741/58568/1664

No comments:

Post a Comment