Friday, August 30, 2013

MeUndies! The Most Comfortable Underwear You Will Ever Own!

I recently came across this awesome new company called MeUndies. They are based in the US! There products are all made in LA. They sell very comfortable underwear,t shirts, and socks. I received a pair of women's briefs(pictured below) as well as a women's v-neck t shirt(pictured below). The minute I took them out of the package, I knew they would be one of the most comfortable pair of underwear I had ever owned. The next day I wore them for the entire day. My job requires a lot of getting up and moving around and sitting in chairs and I am use to getting wedgies even with other brands "super soft" underwear, but I had no problem with MeUndies. They fit perfectly and don't ride up. I also loved the grey v-neck shirt. It was made out of a soft material and didn't shrink up like many of my other t shirts. I highly recommend checking out MeUndies! They have the best underwear that money can buy! Try them out!




<-----  HERE IS THE LINK TO MEUNDIES WEBSITE! Check them out! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment