Monday, November 4, 2013

Awesome Affordable Clothing! 1015!

I have recently had the pleasure of being sent 2 pieces from 1015, they sell various fashionable clothing that features most of their clothing for $10-$15!

I have been dying for a Peplum dress so I ordered - Mint Green/Ivory Color Block Exposed Zip Peplum Party Pencil Dress. 


I love it!! The color looked different in person. It looked more like mint ice cream and less blue. I took a couple of pictures wearing the dress! Let me know what you think! 

 



I also have been dying for pleather black pants. Since I live in MN going out on weekends can be rough in a dress so I figured black leather or pleather pants would allow me to have fun all year long! Here are some photos of them on me! I ordered one size up which I am extremely happy I did. It allows me to wear them in slightly classier settings instead of being like tight leggings they left some room to move!  Let me know what you think about the fit and style! 

Black Faux Leather Coated Mid Rise Skinny Jegging Pants


         


I was all around very very impressed with 1015! The quality was excellent, the prices are super cheap, and the style and fit are great! These are very similar to clothing you would pay 3 or 4 times the price for in a mall. I highly recommend checking them out! I posted a link below!! 

http://WJApparel-1015Store.7eer.net/c/51741/84604/2176



No comments:

Post a Comment